parsonage

Parsonage

The 4 bedroom, 2 ½ bath parsonage is located adjacent to the church building at 208 S. 3rd Street in the Southside Historic District. Built in 1920, the parsonage is a stately 2 story structure with a full basement, large windows, and historic character throughout. It is located one block from the Dayton Memorial Library and two blocks south of Dayton's Downtown Historic District. The Board of Trustees have recently overseen the remodel and updating of the kitchen, laundry area, floor coverings, addition of a bathroom, and paint throughout the interior. A garage is located behind the parsonage with access from the alley.